Cadence employs 450 people worldwide with headquarters in Staunton, VA and other locations in Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Wisconsin.
Dun & Bradstreet Information:
- Duns #14-823-7829 Rating: 3A1 - for VA operations (main office)
- Duns #00-161-8818 for RI operations
- Duns #064706283 for PA operations
- Duns #14-592-3475 for WI operations
Federal Tax ID:
- 54-1332357 for VA operations (main office)
- 05-0266865 for RI operations
- 45-5449507 for PA operations
- 20-0634472 for WI operations
SIC Numbers: 3423, 3841, 3089 and 3469
- 339112 - Surgical and Medical instrument Manufacturing
- 332212 - Hand and Edge Tool Manufacturing
- 332119 - Metal Stampings
- 32619 - Other plastics product manufacturing
- Virginia Headquarters and manufacturing ~ 95,000 ft2
- Rhode Island manufacturing facility ~ 76,500 ft2
- Pennsylvania manufacturing facility ~ 21,000 ft2 + Cleanroom
- Wisconsin manufacturing facility ~ 63,000 ft2
Years in business – Our business has been helping customers for over 90 years!
CUSTOMER CONFIDENTIALITY: Cadence understands the importance of properly handling and maintaining proprietary information. In an effort to assure that confidential information is handled accordingly, we have developed a Customer Confidentiality Policy that strictly limits the use of confidential information received from any customer. This policy assures the on-going confidentiality of any information divulged to Cadence as a condition of doing business, and covers any information provided by a customer to Cadence is specifically identified by the customer in writing as “Confidential” at the time it is provided to Cadence, and therefore not to be disclosed (customer confidential information).