Our core team consists of seasoned experts that have spent part of their careers actually working for medical device OEMs. Our team experience includes:
Alan Connor - recent experience includes 15 years of experience in management roles within medical device companies, including MicroAire Surgical and MEDRAD.
- Team results included receiving the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
- Volunteered for the Pittsburgh Regional Healthcare Initiative.
- Currently serves as a Director of the Virginia Biotechnology Association (VABIO) and as an Advisor on the Medical Devices Group Advisory Board.
Jeff Kelly - over fifteen years of experience in key leadership roles with medical and life sciences companies including MEDRAD, Bayer Healthcare, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Quest Diagnostics.
- Broad global experience and a strong record of creating and growing new businesses in the medical and life science markets.
- Medical device experience in marketing and sales, business development, new product launches, and international expansion.
- Managed a dedicated team to expand the interventional medical device product portfolio that included sales, distribution management, marketing, key opinion leader management, regulatory, compliance and clinical affairs functions in all international markets.
Chip Harvill - professional medical device OEM contract manufacturing experience includes:
- Broad experience in medical device and life science markets.
- Demonstrated success in launching end-to-end solutions for OEM partners.
- Strong business results in strategic corporate development efforts for new products.
Other team experience includes:
- Pivot Medical (now a part of Stryker)
- Zoll Medical Corporation
- Daedalus (new product design firm)
- Sony Electronics
- Cohera Medical